Our standard line screens are 150 for uncoated papers and 175 for coated papers.
Please refer to our list of software in the equipment list for acceptable platforms. We keep our library updated with current versions of all the most popular software.
- Files should be prepared with the CMYK or spot colors in which they will be printed. Please delete any unused colors.
- Varnish plates for any spot varnish or aqueous coating should be supplied by client.
- Bleeds should be set for 1/8 inch beyond trim for offset printing projects.
- Large format graphic projects should include at least 1/4 inch bleed beyond trim.
- Please send a printout of your document with your file, or send a PDF if the file is being supplied electronically.
- PDF files are acceptable for printing. Please be sure they are created as press optimized PDFs and that they include any necessary bleeds.
- Clients should supply their own die-lines for diecutting, embossing, foil stamping and/or slitting.
- Fold and perf lines should be indicated in the file.
Screen and Printer fonts should be supplied for all documents unless the file is supplied as a press optimized PDF or illustrator document that has been converted to outlines.
- Please send all images with all documents.
- Images should be saved as CMYK, Black and White or Greyscale not RGB.
- Images should be saved as .ai, .tiff, .psd or .eps files. Jpeg, bmp, gif and other image file require converting before they are printed which may result in charges being assessed.
- Photos should be at least 300dpi and placed at no more than 110% for best resolution.